Why is this so funny? I used to sell cars once upon a time and I heard a lot of stories about ways to sell cars. But this is by far the worst gimmick I have ever heard and hopefully Rudy the Cuban Gynecologist and American Used Car Salesman doesn't plan on doing both at the same time. Or maybe he plans on throwing in his services as an added feature to the 100k mile warranty.Wait I think I just spotted the spoof. This video was made by Rhett&Link and they also have a making of the making of this funny commercial they made.
Short Term Car Design-car car design-temporary car design-furnished car design-airport car design-cheap car design-short term design your own car-design short term car insurance-long term car design
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Rudy: Cuban Gynecologist and American Used Car Salesman You On Here » Commercial , Cuban Gynecologist , Video , Wacky » Rudy: Cuban Gynecologist and American Used Car Salesman
Labels:
Commercial,
Cuban Gynecologist,
Video,
Wacky